The tools you have developed to cope with pain may also be getting in your own way.
You may be self-reliant but long for deeper connection.
Feel you are bad and worry you will be harmed emotionally if you don't disengage but long to be close
Need to control and become anxious when out of control but long for more freedom and emotional experience
With great care and concern together we will explore how your coping style and way of relating has both helped and gets in your way from having a deeper experience with yourself and in the world.
Therapy is a type of relationship that allows you to be your full self; while exploring how you relate to others and how this shapes you. This gentle discovery process leads to more satisfying life experiences.
What Therapy can include
- Feeling Acknowledged
- Increase security in relationships
- Having more confidence and purpose
- Knowing and trusting yourself
- Making decisions with clarity and ease
- Working through family conflict
- Being more effective and direct in communication
- Establishing healthy boundaries
- Experiencing more self-compassion
Please call or email me to see if what I offer matches your needs. I look forward to hearing from you.
1721 Scott Street (Pacific Heights Neighborhood)
San Francisco CA 94115